[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text text_larger=”no”]When you use these thermal direct shipping labels, printing and applying your labels becomes easy. These labels are ideal for bulk mail processing because they are compatible with a Rollo printer and have perforated edges for simple tear-off. Blank white labels with strong adhesive to stick on corrugated boxes and envelopes. Using Fanfold Labels instead of rolls saves time when loading new labels into your printer. There is no need for a paper tube, which is better for the environment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
6x1000pcs Thermal Direct Shipping Label 4×6 Fan-Fold
$195.95 Inc. GST
- Quantity: 6 packets, 1000 pieces
- Colour: White
- Size: 100mm x 150mm
- Strong bonding labels with high-quality adhesive
- Easy separation between labels with easy perforation
- Crystal clear prints
- Smudge resistant and scratch-free,
- Compatible with Rollo and Zebra printers
Shipping & Delivery
We Free Shipping over $50 for Sydney & Melbourne Metro Orders. For other regional and remote areas bulk orders please contact us through chat or email us at email@example.com for specialised quote.Standard Delivery:
- 2-3 business days for Sydney Metro Deliveries
- 3-7 Business Days for other metro cities and regional area
- WA, NT and TAS regional areas can take longer delivery time
- We use Australia Post eParcel service with signature as standard service.
- 1-2 Business Day Delivery for Metro areas
- 2-3 Business Day for Regional and Remote areas
- WA, NT and TAS Regional areas can take longer delivery time
- Express Service is offered with an additional charge which varies depending upon product and delivery Postcode. please select individual listing for correct shipping charges and options.
- We use Australia Post, CourierPlease, TNT and Toll Priority as our express delivery partner.
- Express Delivery does not cover entire, TAS, NT and WA and PO BOX addresses.